Mint Chevron

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!













28 weeks: Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage

Your baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds.

(Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

I have officially entered my third trimester! It is hard to believe that something that started out the size of a poppy seed is now the size of a cabbage. I feel like I somehow blinked and the second trimester was over!

I had an appointment with the OB today. And to celebrate Valentine's Day, I had the "pleasure" of drinking an orange glucose drink in order to check my sugar levels. I really wish I could've just eaten a box of Godiva. It would have been much more tasty! Oh well! Everything appears to be fine and since it is the third trimester, the doctor's appointments go from monthly to biweekly. Things (and Baby Girl) are really moving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment