Mint Chevron

Monday, March 21, 2011

Thankfully, she doesn't have the texture of a pineapple!













33 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a pineapple

Your baby is proportioned like a pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds.

(Length: more than 17 inches, head to heel.)

Last week was a very busy week and things don't seem to be slowing down any time soon! We had our first shower and were blessed with many fabulous gifts! (Pictures to come soon!) We also started our childbirth prep classes. Let me just say you really don't realize (at least I didn't!) just how big 10 centimeters is until you see it on a huge diagram. I believe the discussion about "pain medication options" will be the third class...yeah, I'm definitely going to need a lot of information about that option!

I have also been joking that it feels like baby girl is trying to put on an addition in my tummy. I can feel her stretching as if to say, "It is too crowded in here! I need more room!" Well, I think she is succeeding! When I look in the mirror I feel like I have suddenly gotten a whole lot bigger. Several of my co-workers have also commented, "Wow, you have really popped!" Um, thanks? Any who, I'll let you be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment