Mint Chevron

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

6 Months, Week 2


















What a big week of firsts! We started off with a 6 month check-up at the doctor. She now weighs 15 pounds (28th percentile), is 25 and 1/2 inches long (38th percentile), and has a head circumference of 42.7 centimeters (55th percentile). She also got the go ahead to start solid food! First on the menu, rice cereal...







As you can see, she liked it for the most part. But, I think she knows there are tastier foods on the horizon!

And all those solids must have given Olivia the extra energy she needed to start crawling! She has been pushing up on all fours for the last few weeks and this week she figured out it much faster to crawl than to keep rolling around.



This week we also attempted a photo session with Olivia and her cousins, Will and Amelia. I say attempted because I severely underestimated how difficult it was to get a good shot of three kiddos under 3. Regardless, they were darn cute. Hurry back to Indiana Kinter family! We miss you already!

















Mini-me is just growing up so fast! I know there will come a time when she won't be caught dead wearing the same thing as me. But while I'm still picking out her clothes, I couldn't resist the matching tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment