Mint Chevron

Friday, September 21, 2012

16 Months, Week 2















Our house was full of visitors this weekend! Grandma and Grandpa Szafarczyk and Uncle Drew and Aunt Lis were all in town to attend a wedding of one of Uncle Drew's childhood friends. Olivia had so much fun visiting with everyone.  Especially those who were willing to blow bubbles for her!


















The Doodlebugs are back!  Olivia's music class with Miss Michelle started back up this week too.  She was a little shy when we arrived, but I think she had fun!  The class is now being held at the YMCA in one of their multi-purpose rooms.  She particularly enjoyed looking at herself in the full length mirrors and trying to climb on the ballet barre. I think sometimes she was surprised that we allowed and were encouraging her to make noise!












We also had the opportunity to celebrate another special girl's first birthday. Our good friend, Miss Isabella Abraham, turned 1 this weekend!  Olivia had fun not only climbing up on the chair by herself to enjoy all of the yummy food, but also spending time with one of her gal pals!  Although, neither of them were too thrilled when we tried to pose for a picture.


















As the week went on, it definitely started to feel like fall again.  Time to bring out the long sleeves and pants and play outside!


















One morning after I got Olivia dressed, I left her room and thought she was right behind me. As I started to head downstairs, I told Olivia it was time to go.  I had to laugh when I turned around and saw her standing there in her princess t-shirt holding a Kate Spade shopping bag.  What can say, the girl knows how to top off an outfit!


















It was also time to move up the next size car seat. I can't believe my little pumpkin is getting too big for her pumpkin seat!  Thanks to Grammy and Grampy for the fancy new chair!


















And sometimes at the end of the week, you just have to splurge and have a little treat.  Olivia highly recommends fro-yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment