Mint Chevron

Friday, March 1, 2013

21 Months, Week 3


















Look out, world, Livi's hitting the open road!  When I came home from work the other night, she climbed in the driver's seat and started to turn the wheel and beep the horn.  She's a woman on a mission!  While I hate being away from her, there's nothing like when she comes running toward you full force, yelling "Mommmmmy!"


















Also, cracking me up this week is Olivia's new grin.  All of a sudden when we ask her to smile for a picture, she gives us the biggest, cheesiest ear-to-ear grin.  You can't help but laugh!












I've been battling a cold this week, so Josh and Livi have been picking up the slack by running errands.  She is so helpful that when you ask her to hand you something, she will do it and then say, "There you go!"  Unfortunately, by the end of the week Livi was sick too.  It turns out she had an ear infection.  It was her first in almost a year.  After being up with her off and on Thursday night into Friday morning, listening to her cry and tug on her ear, it made me so thankful we had the her tubes put in last February.  I had forgotten/blocked out just how rough those nasty ear infections were on our girl.  I'm hoping she's able to bounce back quickly from this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment