Mint Chevron

Friday, April 19, 2013

23 Months, Weeks 1 and 2






While we had a great time in Florida, all good things must come to an end. But before we had to go back to the grind, we had a little bit more fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. When we got back from Florida, Grandma Sue had organized an Easter egg hunt for Livi.  She had a great time running around, opening the eggs, and dumping out the change.



It's always a little rough getting back in the routine after a vacation.  But Livi handled it like a champ and even came to visit me at work when I was working late one night.  That is until a nasty ear infection came to town.  Ugh!  I really hope it's just a coincidence that she has another one so soon after the tubes fell out.  I hate seeing her sick and it just seems so unfair.


















Check out the newest assistant usher at St. Mary's.  No matter how many toys and snacks we bring, it's always a little hard for Livi to sit through the whole Mass.  So, this week we put her to work!  Afterwards, we went for dinner and a trip to Menards (another wild Saturday night for the Banks!).  Livi picked out a birthday present.  I made sure to buckle up and hang on to my purse!
 

Apparently, this is what happens when Daddy and Mommy decide to divide and conquer the to do list.  Mommy goes to the store to spend Gymbucks and buy party supplies and Daddy and Livi go for Yogi.  Everybody wins!



Do you see this beautiful masterpiece by acclaimed artist Olivia Banks?  Olivia is so proud of this picture!  She came running in the house to show it to me and keeps pulling it off the fridge to brag about it.  "I paint!  I paint!"

No comments:

Post a Comment