Mint Chevron

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A bit of background about the name of the blog...

Most people know that I am a huge Michael Buble fan. Many know his songs like "Everything", "Home", and his newest hit "Haven't Met You Yet." When the song came out last fall, it immediately clicked with me. And then he went on the Rachael Ray show and it suddenly made sense why I was so drawn to this song.
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/michael-bubleacute/
(Jump ahead to the 3:00 mark to see what I am referring to.)

The song became my anthem whenever I was feeling down or starting to lose hope. To quote the song, "I know someday that'll all work out...promise you kid, I'll give more than I get...I just haven't met you yet." I am also fortunate to have a husband with endless patience who would listen to the song (and my off-pitch rendition) every time it came on the radio and took me to see him in concert twice.

So, Baby Banks, while we haven't met you yet, we love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment