Mint Chevron

Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st Appointment with Pinky

Today we got to meet with my new OBGYN, Dr. Stuhldreher. She completely lived up to the recommendation! She was very warm, welcoming, and energetic. Although, she did make us both a little nervous when she said she wanted to do another ultrasound. Since I have already had two, I immediately assumed something was wrong. When I asked her about it, she said "Oh no, everything is fine! We just have an unofficial policy in this office that you get to hear the heartbeat at each appointment. B/c you are only 9 weeks along, my Doppler probably won't be able to pick-up the heartbeat and I didn't want THAT to make you nervous." Ah, someone who gets me. :-)
No new pics this time, but that's okay! Be got to see Baby Banks again and were again assured everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment