Mint Chevron

Monday, November 22, 2010

Time for guacamole!













16 weeks: Baby is the size of an avocado

Your baby measures up to an avocado, now, and weighs 3 1/2 ounces.

(Length: 4 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)

Today we had our 16 week appointment. Everything is moving right along as it should be! Our next appointment will be when I reach 20 weeks and will include an ultra sound. It will also be when we can find out if Baby Banks is diva or divo as Auntie Carrie puts it. It's a big decision and I always thought I wanted to be surprised in the delivery room. But, Papa Josh really wants to find out! I'll admit I too am getting a little tired of only yellow and green options. I have also heard stories about people being told one thing and then *surprise* it's not what they were expecting! Although, Baby Banks will need to cooperate during the ultra sound in order for the nurse to tell. Knowing our child, he/she will probably decide it's funny to moon the camera again!

No comments:

Post a Comment