Mint Chevron

Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for Lemonade!














14 weeks: Baby is the size of a lemon

Your baby, now as long as a lemon, weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. (Length: 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)

I have officially reached my second trimester! So, perhaps horizontal stripes were not my best fashion choice this morning. Baby Banks is bumping out! Most of the time, Josh and I are the only ones who can really tell that I actually look a little bit pregnant and that I'm not just slacking off at the gym. Thanks to Grammy Banks and Grandma Szafarczyk, I have some very fashionable maternity clothes to grow into. BUT, it's still a little jarring to wake up and have your pants be so snug! The logical part of my brain knows this is a GOOD thing and this is what is supposed to happen. However, the vain part of me is still having a little trouble coming around!

4 weeks




















14 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment