Mint Chevron

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Honeydew (List) Just Keeps Growing...














35 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a honeydew melon

Your baby, now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in your belly.

Length: more than 18 inches, head to heel.

It's spring break this week! Usually we head south to Florida, but this year is more of a staycation. The weather looks to be fairly decent, so I might be able to just trick myself into pretending to be somewhere tropical! Yesterday, it was nearly 80 degrees! So, we broke out some summer clothes and headed to Cheeseburger in Paradise with our good friends Matt, Jackie, and Kalman. With a frosty virgin beverage in hand (and I69 behind me), it really did feel like Florida!


















The to-do list before Baby Banks arrives seems to be about a mile long (or at least feels like it is!) at this point. We are interviewing a pediatrician and a possible option for day care. Auntie Wendy (aka the queen of organization) is also coming by to help me figure out how to fit all of the generous gifts we have received into the nursery. Of course, I'm sure I'll manage to fit in a little shopping and some relaxation. It will also be nice to sleep in every day as I know that in a little over a month sleep is going to be a precious commodity!

Here is the "official" 35 week pic of the baby bump!

3 comments:

  1. Down to the final countdown to the arrival of my granddaughter - I am so excited and happy to put into words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28 more days!!! So excited for you and Josh!!!

    ReplyDelete