Mint Chevron

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Race for the Cure 2011

For the last six years, I have had the privilege of walking in the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" in honor and memory of many brave women and men who have battled an awful disease. One of those great people, is my mom, Grandma Sue. The experience is always a powerful one and this year was no exception. Sadly, the weather this year was AWFUL! Cold, rainy, and muddy is not an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday morning in downtown Indianapolis! Oh well!

Here are a few pics from the Race:














Carrie, Me, and Grandma Sue doing our best to stay warm and dry!













As we were heading toward the start line, we found my friend Linda!








My mom and I near the finish line


And Baby Banks is all set for next year (as long as the weather is nice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment