Mint Chevron

Friday, August 17, 2012

15 Months, Week 2


This week I went back to work.  It always makes me sad to leave Olivia, but I have a job that I love and I know I have been called to help other kiddos.  Also, this week Olivia is hanging with Grandma Sue and next week with Grammy Banks.  It's always a bit tricky getting back in the groove so it's nice to have the extra help!


















While she still can, Olivia is taking advantage of sleeping in.  On Saturday, she slept until 9:30!  When she woke up, we went to Gymboree and then grabbed some mini-donuts from Taylor's on our way home.  Sounds like a good day to me!














That night, she went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa while Josh and I enjoyed an evening out by ourselves. A win-win for everyone!













While Grandma Sue was in town, Great Uncle Jim came for dinner. I won't share the pics of the Olivia initiated after dinner dance party, but I think you can see by these smiles that everyone had fun!


















Look at our big girl! Olivia still went to daycare one day this week and the ladies managed to get a ponytail in her hair!  No easy feat I'm sure and even more shocking, she left it in!  I can't believe how grown-up she looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment