Mint Chevron

Friday, August 24, 2012

15 Months, Week 3


This week it was Grammy Banks turn to watch Olivia. Olivia has been battling a cold/allergies this week, so I was very glad Grammy was here to stay with Olivia!  She was not only in great hands, but she also got to sleep in and take extra naps (who wouldn't like that!).


Plus, Grammy has a very funny sense of humor.  She knows that Josh and I are addicted to checking the webcam in Olivia's room when we are away.  So she decided to have some fun with us.  Look at the note she left in Olivia's crib one afternoon...it says, "Mom & Dad, Have kidnapped Grammy.  Heading to mall...armed charge card.  Love, Olivia :)"


Olivia has picked up a new trick when she's trying to get attention.  Let me tell you how pleased Josh is about "Olivia gone wild"!


I think he'll keep carrying her around like this for as long as he can!  At least when she's distracted by accessories she can't lift up her shirt!


We're still trying to ease back in the routine of everyone getting up early and getting ready.  Clearly, Olivia is not a fan of the early wake-up call and I can't say that I blame her!

No comments:

Post a Comment