Mint Chevron

Friday, February 1, 2013

20 Months, Week 4


















That's Miss Sassy Pants to you! Sassy seems to be the best way to describe Olivia these days.  She has picked up what I can only describe as an "evil laugh" that she typically uses when she is being told not to do something.  I also walked in my room the other morning and found her putting on my rings and watch (I then added some necklaces and bracelets).  It's a good thing she's cute!


















 My how going out to dinner has changed. First of all, there has to be a minimum noise level so we don't stand out. Second, if there's more than a 10 minute wait we are probably going to have to go some where else. And third you have to be on the look out for a cute little hand stealing your French fries!


It looks like I'm not only one whose closet Olivia likes to raid!  It's no easy to feat to walk around in shoes/slippers that are three times bigger than your foot but Olivia makes it work.  Even if that means wearing the shoe backward!

No comments:

Post a Comment