Mint Chevron

Friday, February 15, 2013

21 Months, Week 1




Love is in the air this week!  Livi has found a new way to show love...she has started to tickle people!  It's so funny to watch her move little her fingers under your chin and say, "Tickle, tickle!"  Her other favorite game to play is grabbing family pictures and then naming all the people in the picture.  She's so proud of herself that she knows so many people.















Grammy and Grampy stopped by last weekend for a visit and to bring us some valentine treats.  Livi had fun showing off her kitchen and cooking up some tasty treats.


Great Uncle Jimmy also stopped by later in the week to bring Livi some princess treats and a card she could card.  She loved both!


On Valentine's Day, I had the cutest delivery person around bring me some beautiful tulips to school. She also doubles as an assistant.  I wonder if I can get her to write some reports or score some protocols...






















 Since she was so sweet to give us such nice presents, it was only fair to return the favor.  I'm sure there will come a time when socks, bubbles, and new plates won't cut it any more but this year they were a big hit!  She also loved her "magic" flower that blooms with the push of a button.  If only real gardening was that easy.


Going out for Valentine's Day is one of the many things that changes once you have a toddler.  After Gymboree, we went to Mark Pi's for Chinese food.  Their food really is very yummy and I think Josh and I were both thrilled to not be the ones cooking dinner!


And when Olivia is ready to go, she's always willing to help carry things to the car.  At home when she's decided she has been in the house too long, she'll often grab my purse and head for the garage door.  I really didn't think I'd have to worry about her borrowing my purses quite yet, but what can I say.  This girl has excellent style!

No comments:

Post a Comment