Mint Chevron

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ah, Michael Buble...



...your show never gets old! Even if you've seen it three times! Sigh...

My mom and I braved a snow storm to make it to the Allstate Arena in Chicago. As usual, Michael did not disappoint! We had amazing seats, but in my ultimate preggo brain moment I forgot to check the batteries on my camera before we got there. Lovely!

I did manage to get a few before the batteries died completely and also snagged a few on my cell phone.

It was funny the effect "Haven't Met You Yet" live had on me this time. This is a song I listen to ALL the time. I had obviously heard it in concert twice before. But, when I started to think back to the other concerts, I started to remember how at that point I was just wishing, hoping, and praying for Baby Banks to find his/her way to us. And Josh would always turn to me and say, "It will happen some day." Now here I am roughly 8 months after the first concert and Baby Banks is on the way! Needless to say there were tears (albeit them happy tears!)!

Thankfully, there was someone at the concert without preggo brain who captured one of my other favorite songs, "Everything" on video. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment