Mint Chevron

Monday, December 20, 2010

And now for the big reveal...















Well, the results are in! And true to form, Baby Banks was sleeping when they began the ultrasound. It took a little poking and prodding but eventually our DAUGHTER woke up, mooned the camera, and then showed her lady parts. The tech was "positive" it is a girl, because she saw confirmation from several different angles. But, most importantly our little girl is healthy and measuring right where she should be!

And how quickly has our daughter gotten Josh wrapped around her tiny fingers? Well, he joined Facebook so he could start sharing the news (which is something he swore he would NEVER do) within hours. And he bought her her first gift. He saw this and said,"I have to get this for my little girl":














Of course her mother decided she needed the matching outfit (even though I'm not a huge fan of pink). Not just because it is so cute but also so true!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and Josh! Baby girls are such blessings!! I can't wait to hold my niece!

    ReplyDelete