Mint Chevron

Monday, December 20, 2010

Half Time!
















20 weeks: Baby is the size of cantaloupe














Your baby has grown as big as a cantaloupe. (Length: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to heel.)

We have officially reached the half way point. Holy cow! Seriously?!? Today is a big day because we will get to find out if we are having a son or daughter! Originally, I thought I would just like to be surprised in the delivery room. Well, not surprisingly the suspense is killing me! I just can't wait that much longer, so I'm caving. Last night, I was like a child waiting for Santa to come! So please, please, please Baby Banks cooperate later today and let us know if you are a boy or a girl. We promise to love you either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment