Mint Chevron

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bust a move!


I have been able to feel baby girl moving for a few weeks now. She usually likes to move when I am sitting or laying down. I have read this is because when I am up moving around, it creates a rocking motion that puts baby girl to sleep (kind of like when her mother is a passenger in a moving car). So tonight, Josh and I were laying in bed watching TV and I could feel her kicking. But tonight, it felt much stronger. I asked Josh if he was fidgeting and he said, "No." I placed his hand on my tummy and his reaction was priceless. With eyes as wide as saucers and an ear to ear grin he said, "Oh my gosh! I can feel her moving! I can feel the baby moving!"


It's nice that he was so close this time because the last time I could feel her moving from the outside, Josh was in the attic running cable for the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment