Mint Chevron

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!













25 weeks: Baby is the size of a rutabaga

Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

We have progress in the nursery! The ceiling has been painted, the wall color has been chosen AND purchased, and we have picked out a ceiling fan! Grandpa Al is coming this weekend to help Josh knock out some projects around the house since I am not much help these days!

And now for a little comparison. Some of you may remember this picture:


















It was taken when Josh took me shopping on my birthday. When you go to a maternity store, they have a "bump pillow" that is supposed to add roughly three months to your natural baby bump. It's supposed to help you gauge how maternity clothes will fit further in. Well, it's now three months and a few days later and this is how I look:













I have to say, I don't think I look too bad! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment