Mint Chevron

Monday, January 17, 2011

Remember that corn we had...














24 weeks: Baby is the size of an ear of corn


Your baby has caught up with an ear of corn in size and gained about 1/4 pound since last week. (Length: almost a foot.)


We had another doctor's appointment today and everything is going well! Baby girl's heart rate was 145 and we both appear to be putting on weight. I feel like in one week I went from having a small baby bump to a soccer ball under my shirt. Little girl is also making my belly button disappear. The doctor joked that it's like the button on a turkey to let you know when baby girl is done "cooking." I prefer to think of it as an "easy button." When it's time, the doctor can just push it and magically (and PAINLESSLY), baby girl will be swaddled and in my arms. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment