Mint Chevron

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Well, I'm not sure if I am "technically" a mother yet, but our friend Michelle told us, "You are taking care of her, that makes you a mother." So I'll take it! Real or not, I was certainly spoiled! First, Auntie Lisa and Uncle Drew sent a beautiful blanket and cute book:













Josh and our friend Jackie also treated me to a very relaxing mani/pedi. I will spare you the image of my swollen feet and hands, but I would definitely recommend OPI's "Shanghai Shimmer"!



















Josh continued to spoil me by buying and planting all of my annuals. It was very fun to walk around the store and say, "I want those and those and those over there..." while knowing I wouldn't have to actually do all of the planting!













He did a fab job! Here are a few pics from around the yard.

















































And to round out the day some lovely flowers for the inside and a treat from Taylor's Bakery!






























I can't wait until next year when Baby Banks is here! I hope all of the other mommies out there had a great day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment